I love to design!
I enjoy working in many different formats and creating designs aimed at different audiences.
I thrive on variety
Designing for corporations, government departments, global organisations, youth organisations and retail. I am adaptable.
My skills are strong in branding and design for print. Due to the variety of clients, I created designs in areas of web design, motion graphic design and even merchandise design.
One of my key strengths is learning design software quickly. They are just tools in the design process. I wish to expand my area of design further in web design, motion graphics and 3D design.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER • EXHIBITION DESIGNER • WEB DESIGNER AND MOTION GRAPHICS • MERCHANDISE DESIGNER • GRAPHIC DESIGNER • EXHIBITION DESIGNER • WEB DESIGNER AND MOTION GRAPHICS • MERCHANDISE DESIGNER •
July 2008 – present day
Art Director & Merchandise Designer (Entrepreneur)
- Launched Omoi Oy, formulating the business, construction of eCommerce website and designing of brand and brand guidelines tailored to the target audience
- Devised style for web banners, social media imagery and email marketing
- Produced marketing material for the company and designed displays and promotional products for trade events
- Modifying the eCommerce website when required
- Designed toys and merchandise, illustrating products with colour guidelines and instructions for factories and manufacturers
- Developed packaging following specific safety requirements.
- Oversee the daily running of the company, arranging photo shoots for product, cleaning and colour correction of images, processing of orders, warehouse management and logistics
- Sourced suppliers and manufactures through tendering to maximise profit
- Negotiated with licensors on acquiring their intellectual property, documenting sales and providing annual reports
- Acquired new business partners at trade events, networking for partnerships with distributors and retailers.
July 1999 – June 2008
Good Impressions Design Consultancy
- Maximised output, managing multiple projects through efficient time management and planning
- Consulted with clients on projects by analysing the design brief, advising on solutions to their design requirements and providing multiple approaches to reach the clients goal
- Attained expertise in design for print and branding: Logo design, brand guidelines, corporate identity & marketing, brochures, magazines, leaflets, posters, printed advertising, displays, and exhibitions
- Followed corporate guidelines and devised design solutions alongside marketing and communication departments
- Delivered projects within budgets
- Unified team projects through utilising individual strengths and consulted on best possible solutions to win tenders
- Corresponded with Directors on the progress of projects
- Attained a high level of trust and client satisfaction from clients: The London Borough of Barking & Dagenham, The London Borough of Newham, The London Borough Islington, The London Borough of Waltham Forest, NHS, Nato, and UK Trade & Investment.